Best Audience: Association staff or boards, association chapter executives and their elected leaders, organizational teams, mid or upper management staff, new executives who want to fast-track their understanding of staff talent
Boost your team’s performance ….NOW! This timely and relevant professional development program will share the characteristics and traits top team members possess. Specifically, everyone will take a self-assessment using the specialized DNA Behavior Self-Assessment tool (abbreviated or full version). The assessment transforms human-based behaviors into a science-based approach that is easy to understand and apply. For new leaders and managers, this program will save time and frustration in learning the skills and characteristics of staff. The workshop uses insights from neuroscience to create practical actions for enhancing teamwork.
This professional development program results in tangible steps to aid teams to enhance individual strengths and adapt to differences. As a result, complex work is accomplished effectively and with less drama. Team members learn to work with their natural behavior style and that of teammates. Divergent opinions will not bog down progress and those with similar opinions won’t skew results.
- Discover your natural behavior style and preferred work environment.
- Learn how your strengths benefit the organization and where they can torpedo effectiveness.
- Recognize and leverage the differences between you and your team members for improved communication and reduced tension.
- Uncover and overcome team blind spots.
- Leverage natural decision styles to optimize complimentary views