Save time, boost productivity, and enhance decision-making by improving your workplace dynamics.
The answer is to address the motivation underneath the behaviors—in short, how individuals think and feel. Combining insights from neuroscience and original leadership research—as well as Shelley’s own executive experience—the Infotuitive Leadership System develops the skilled combination of thinking and feeling that leads to bottom-line results.
Clients who used the Infotuitive Leadership System share the business results they achieved:
Time Savings: Think of all the time wasted over-analyzing and searching for just one more piece of information.
In terms of time, it has reduced the time it takes to get something done.
Improved Productivity: Self-management results in more efficient allocation of time and reduces emotional reactivity.
Actually, I’m getting more done during the work day and in doing less work at home at night and on the weekend, which is cool.
I am getting more things done and the team is getting more things done.
Enhanced Decision-Making: All ideas are heard and aha-moments are enabled.
I would say that we have reduced the amount of time that it takes to make good decisions, so I think our agility and flexibility has improved this year as a result directly of that.
Reduced Stress: Staff are aware of and manage personal triggers more effectively so that calm conversations prevail.
Once we have an issue with conflict, you might as well count on losing about two or three days of any communication, so in terms of company saving time, money, being more efficient and the overall discomfort factor, you can’t put price tag on that.
Increased Teamwork: People are more approachable and open to discussion.
Personal relationships are so much better or so much improved that we’re able to just get complex work done a lot faster…
Program Outcomes & Available Packages
We work with your organization to understand needs, issues and opportunities that are unique to you. Topics are tailored to your team, goals and the time span for the engagement. 3, 6 and 12 month packages are available.
- Understanding key traits and how to manage them for effective communication
- Creating productive habits
- How to stop over-thinking and make more effective, insightful decisions
- Understanding triggers and how to moderate knee-jerk reactions
- Developing meeting management techniques
- Enhancing and practicing active listening skills
- Managing personal energy to sustain leadership performance
- Managing and self-regulating personal behaviors
The Infotuitive Leadership Program includes a tailored combination of:
- Full or half-day workshop(s)
- Individual coaching with managers and leaders–Shelley is an ACC certified coach with the International Coach Federation
- DNA Behavior® assessment tool for individuals and teams
- Videoconference(s) between workshops
- Email reminders for accountability
Neuroscience research shows that participants retain about 20% of what they learn in a traditional workshop. Retention soars to near 60% with follow-up activities. Videoconferences, email reminders and individual coaching reinforce personal accountability. It’s time to make the most of your professional development dollars by using neuroscience.